Monday, March 4, 2013

GETTING READY....By Olivia Wilkie

"Wake up Liv, it's 8 o'clock!".   I opened my eyes and caught a glimps of the golden sun trying to get through my blinds.  I heard Buddy charging down my hall way.  He pounced on my bed and gave me a huge slobber.  

Now wide awake I grabbed my hairbrush and took big long strokes of my hair, then made my way to the kitchen.  Nan had my milo cereal ready for me.   I love eating at the breakfast bar because I love hearing the latest from my favourite radio station,  Jayjay, Mike and Dom, but I still had to get ready.

Brushing my teeth is a top priority to my Nan so I made sure I did plenty of circuits around my mouth.  I always put toothpaste at the top of the bristles and work my way down then brush.  When every tooth is brushed I find it funny to pull a gruesome monstery type face, spit then smile normally.  

But I needed to hurry so I got my books together.  I gathered everything I needed for the day, spelling book, communications book and important notices.  Once I'd done that I headed out the door feeling confident for another day at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment